Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Look Who's Talking

As mentioned in the previous post, I am overrun with baby fever... well ONLY in pictures.  The newest additions to my circle of friends has all but put me in a "bless it" state of mind for the last two weeks! 
And I could no longer resist posting some of these sweet baby faces... so tonight, it's all about
Ms. Maggie (born on Thanksgiving day)!
 
I've added her thoughts.. since I totally get her and can translate 'baby'.
Really, mom?  I was pretty comfortable in the womb.

Whatta you lookin at Jack?
 
 My onesie says it all!
 
Who Dat gonna feed me, huh?
 
Ms. Mag-pie's mommy and daddy are two of the funniest people I know. It's no wonder she is already showing so much of her precious little disposition!  I cannot wait to watch her grow even more and bring joy to so many around her! 
 
 Love you Clair-bear! 
And yes, I just referred to you as the teenager I still think of on any given day ...
duct tape and prom dresses ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment