Friday, November 16, 2012

Our lives, revisited.

currently on an extended trip back home to visit family before the holiday rush...

As this next week approaches, I have mentally revisited our lives this time last year.  We were still living close to home (MS), family and life unfolded every day as I thought it should.  Little did I know then, that within one month this life would have revealed two major shifts in the permanent direction of our family. 
 
While I feel it is time to engage the memories through written thought, my first thought is one of those, "If you had told me ______, I would have laughed and called you crazy" kind of moments.  So, I begin with this challenge:

EMBRACE those around you.  Truly cherish people, not things; your life could be totally different with the blink of an eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment